Hoi An once known as Faifo, with more than 2,000 years history, was the principal port of the Cham Kingdom, which controlled the strategic spice trade with Indonesia from the 7th to the 10th century and was a major international port in the 16th and 17th centuries - and the foreign influences are discernible to this day.
The culture & heritage is mostly from the Cham people whose kingdom originally stretched from Hue South to Phan Thiet (South of Nha Trang) - the Champa's most likely originally from Java. The original Cham political capital was Tra Kieu, the commercial capital was Hoi An and the spiritual capital was My Son (Hindu).
Get out and explore a lot of things to do or visit many beautiful spots in Hoi An Ancient Town, Quang Nam Province or some areas nearby such as Da Nang, Hue city…
- 7.30 – 8.00: Hotel pick up by minivan 8.45: Visit Monkey Mountain with a giant statue Lady Buddha 9.45: Check in the Marble Mountain after stop […]
- 14.00 – 14.30 : Hotel pick up by minivan 15.00 : visit the Marble Mountains and absorb knowledge about religions and gain insight into differences between Buddhism […]
- 07:30 am – 08:00 am: Our Minivan and our tour guide pick you up at hotel lobby. 9:30 am: Check in and reach Ba Na Hills via cable […]
- Cam Thanh village is about 5km from the old town. During the time of American-Vietnam war this was the shelter for local people and soldiers and […]
- Come to Hoi An, if you want to explore the natural beauty of charming rivers, enjoy the local culinary culture. You want to explore the ancient architecturs […]
- By guiding you through a lot of famous sightseeing such as royal tombs, pagodas, romantic Perfume River, the busiest markets and bridges, Hue city tour helps you not only […]